Monday, May 7, 2007

English Blog

After some thinking I decided it was time to start an English Blog.

I have been maintaining my
Spanish blog for a couple of years now, but with the increasing need of publishing content for the English-speaking readers, maybe I delayed this a bit longer than I should.


I also decided this was going to be a tech-only blog; after all, almost everyone interested in my personal stuff are either Spanish or Portuguese speakers and therefore I will continue to post personal stuff only there. I will also leave my posts for hobbie-related stuff out of this blog, meaning you won't see anything on photography, numismatics or anime around here.

However, as there is a noticeable lack of good tech-related material in Spanish in certain areas I am related with, I will do my best post for both languages on those topics.

I hope this will become a good source of information in topics like Media Center, Windows Vista, .NET Framework 3.0, etc.

Thanks for your visit and please feel free to leave your comments.

No comments: